Monday, February 18, 2013

Modern Brides Expo at the Radisson Hotel

I took my mom to the Modern Brides Expo. My mom and I haven't been on the same page with my mom because weddings have changed quite a bit since her time. I really wanted her to have a glimpse of what happens at a wedding nowadays. I have to say though, it was quite a rough start because my mom went into every booth. EVERY BOOTH. Everytime that happened, people looked for the "bride". I can't say "No", I'm too nice about it. But, after a good walk through the booths, I was almost hypervenilating. My mom thought I was crazy. I can't help but feel overwhelmed.

There were a lot of awesome booths.
Rueben Alexander Salon - Gold Sponsor, Gregory Lui Photography - Gold Sponsor , Marsha Steeves Destination, Weddings - Gold SponsorThe Tux Store - Gold Sponsor , Mia Boutique Bridal and Occasions - Gold Sponsor, 4everluv Photography, Luscious Creations, Tuesday’s Fabricare, Fired Up Catering, All Spiced Catering/ First Services Hospitality, Fiesta Creative Catering, Time Limo, Smooth Groove, Bell’s Bakeshop, Art Glass Designs, The Flower Box, Creative Gifts & Cards, The Studio Video,Cathy Jenson, Nutritionist, Arbonne Skincare, “It Works” – Weight Loss, Edward Jones – How to save for Educational Funds, Fifth Avenue Jewellry, Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport, The Travel Life Network, Diane Friesen, Century 21, Lesley Wagstaff, Remax Results Realty, Stella & Dot, Accent Cruise Lines, Audio Edge Entertainment, The Bay Registry, Perfect Wedding Magazine, Dinner for Two by Table Charm, Ainsley’s Affair, Wedding Connections/Wedding Planner & Directory,  etc.
We had fun and it was very informative=)

No comments:

Post a Comment