Saturday, April 20, 2013

Alterations

It feels like I've done so much in the past couple of weeks. But there are so many things that aren't set in stone just yet. I'm still weighing out my options in wedding decor, flower bouquets, music, and wedding cake. I have, however, chosen my wedding shoes yesterday. 

I went to my first dress fitting today. I went alone and was pretty nervous about it. Some of the things I wanted to change was the length, the corsette area, taking out a flower, and adding a bustle. I have to say, this place that I found for alterations was truly amazing. The prices cannot be beat. She was so attentive and even offered a custom veil for $30. This tiny little lady just tagged and pinned everything under 30 minutes. 



Please let me know if you would like more information on alterations!

No comments:

Post a Comment